Wednesday 11 November 2009

Messy weekend

Well My weekend did'nt quite go as planned and it inevitably ended in tears for many people, Myself included.
Ms. Mucky turned up at My place on saturday evening and it was gone 9pm by the time we ventured towards town. I had boosted My confidence with the help of some retail therapy earlier in the day which resulted in a new lbd and heels, perfect for all the xmas parties that are sure to be coming up. We forgot about the entrapment and humiliation of Capt. Creepy, mainly because the store security guard had arranged to meet Him in the pub under the impression that we girls were going to be there. The guard had no intention of turning up and we have no idea if Creepy did either. Still makes Me smile that He would turn up just for us girls, sheer deluded optimism.
We met with Ginger pubes and another friend from out of work called Lango. Bf had decided to come with Me which put Me on edge for most of the evening. Ginger pubes was argueing with Yarp for the first part of the evening and then as He got more drunk, became more annoying. I'm afraid that I am not an angel with infinite patience and He just slowly pissed Me off all night. Another colleague who could be the spitting image of Kate Moss also joined us. I'll call Her Elmlea :) She is a very pretty girl and so very thin without any apparant effort. As soon as She arrived I knew there would be a problem. Elmlea and Ms. Mucky spent the rest of the night being wherever I was'nt. I was left with Ginger pubes who was still irritating the crap out of Me whilst Bf was in deep conversation with Lango.
I made the decision to go and find the two girls who were in the garden of the pub. Ginger pubes followed Me like a puppy. Yeah, that's starting to get annoying aswell. We spoke to the girls for a while, they said 'hold our seats' and then left. Ginger pubes took the advantage of Bf being elsewhere and ran His hand up the inside of My thigh and elsewhere. I was'nt in the mood and He recieved a sharp punch in the arm for it. We went to find the girls again only to be abandoned once more. I was in a foul mood by this point and it was half 1 in the morning. I just wanted to go home but it was obvious that Ms. Mucky was'nt ready to leave. I felt snubbed and used, She was meant to be staying at My place and had dumped Me as soon as Elmlea had arrived. I gathered Bf, told Ms. Mucky that I was going home and I made My exit. I snapped at Ginger pubes when we were outside and Bf spent the whole walk home chastising Me for the way I handled the situation. He decided to tell Me how I could have handled it better and how to keep My calm. A bit like shutting the gate after the horse has bolted imo. I t did'nt sit well with Me. We argued but He could see how upset I was about the situation. I explained that I was taking my anger out on Him and He saw Me crying. He stopped telling Me what I should have done and instead was supportive and made suggestions as to where to go from this point. Probably the best heartfelt conversation we have had in months.
When I got home I spent several hours online talking to Minty which cheered Me up and put My mind at ease. I have noticed that when I mention Minty to Ginger pubes He gets a bit ratty about it. Jealousy is an evil little monster and will consume you from within. I will let Ginger pubes find this out on His own, plus I owe Him for doing exactly the same to Me just a few weeks back.
The next day all was sorted with Ms. Mucky. It turns out She had also abandoned Elmlea and had gone to Her ex's house and slept with Him. All seemed to be back on track and the relationship was sorted untill Wee Man decided to put a stop to it all for good. This week I have continued to be a good friend to Ms. Mucky and told Her I hold no grudge for being abandoned. Ginger pubes had proven how immature a 21 year old can be when mixed with alcohol. It's My main gripe with dating younger men. I apologised to Him also, there is no need to loose one of My very few friends just because I'm unpredictable and proud. I don't know why I was so angry, I'm gonna blame hormones although this is a weak excuse. The support and concern from Bf was a bit of a shock tbh, I think He may have even seen My point of view for once :S Roll on Christmas for emotional fireworks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment