Sunday 25 July 2010

Wrongfull accusations.

I have been accused of alot of things in My time but none hurts quite so much nor makes any less sense than this one. I was accused by the fuckbuddy of telling the girl He liked that I thought she was an idiot for turning Him down. Lets iron out a few points here...
*I don't know the girl, she does'nt even know I exist so why the fuck would I approach her at all.
*Yes, she probably is an idiot for turning him down. I thought he was a great guy, any girl would be happy to have him as a bf.
*Why the fuck would I tell her that?? She might change her mind and they'd live happily ever after together leaving me a bitter, twisted remnant in the past.
*He's obviously never gonna grow up and get over her so I don't know why I'm wasting my time.
So he's hurt me again. Which I kinda knew he would and over the same subject matter too. Grow up my dear. Stop chasing girls who are barely out of school. And never respond to a conversation-opener with 'I don't care'. At least try and find out the truth before you discard anyone who thought they were your friend. Obviously not if you think that little of me. But I always knew that did'nt I? I mean nothing to you. Absolutly nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment