Thursday 10 September 2009

Impending misdemeanors...

Ok, so here's what's going on so far this week. Ginger pubes has been trying to convince me to go to a colleagues' leaving do this saturday night. To be honest I would love to go, Bf is'nt so sure because I threw a hissy fit when he wanted to go out and I'm slightly concerned that I'll get up to too much mischeif. Mother can't babysit so I would be sans Bf for the night. Ginger pubes has said that if He gets the opportunity He'll drag me down an alleyway and fuck me there. It sounds quite exciting to be carted off to somewhere dark and indulge in a little fake-rape fantasy, but my pratical side is worried about being discovered by police or coming home with marks on my knees etc that I can't make up valid excuses for :S . I promised Ginger pubes a blowjob if circumstance allows on the night, as all the well known al fresco shagging spots in our town are either patrolled by police or used by other shaggers. This is all dependent on whether or not I'm allowed out on my own, I will have to be a good girl for Bf to convince him :). Ginger pubes has also suggested that I go to his place on monday mornings. This could be a good idea, his parents will be at work as will my Bf, and sprog will be at school. No-one need know where I am as they will assume that I'm at home asleep. This would be the only opportunity we would get to indulge in some of the things we have been discussing via facebook messenger. Better than an alleyway any day. I have certain issues however that this would be far too pre-meditated, at least when I'm out I can blame too many rums for making me randy and having a loss of judgement and sense. A weak excuse I know, But it's all I have. Will update when things develop :)

No comments:

Post a Comment